Please choose your items carefully as we do not accept refunds or exchanges for non-faulty products.
As per the guidelines published by the Queensland Department of Fair Trading, you are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase;
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement;
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase; and/or
- Do not do the job as you were led to believe.
This means that generally, Computer Hardware is non-returnable unless defective.
Computer Software is non-returnable unless unopened or known manufacturers fault.
How to return your item:
- DO NOT SEND US THE ITEM UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE STEPS BELOW.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your problem, including the invoice number of your product, product description and as much detail concerning your problem as possible. We will provide you with an RA number and return address.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the return packaging. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Once received we will proceed to test the component for said faults and if found faulty the component will be either replaced or repaired at our discretion. If found to be not faulty or damage that is not covered by warranty a fee will apply. The fees are outlined below.
- We do NOT send out replacement hardware until we have received the faulty item from the customer. No exceptions.
- All returns must have an RA number.
- Any item that is returned to us without an RA number will be returned to sender at sender's expense.
- If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us first to confirm if your return can be accepted.
Return of Non-Faulty Equipment
Price Point Computers will not normally return or exchange goods for change of mind purchases. All faulty equipment can be handled via warranty claims. In the event that Price Point Computers DO decide to accept a return of non-faulty equipment, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Order cancellations for in-stock items may attract a 15% restocking fee at our discretion.
No Fault Found items:
We will test as thoroughly as needed and if found not faulty a test report will be given and the following fee will apply.
$45 Small Items*
*Extra shipping charges apply for large items on a case by case basis